Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What's old is new again!!


Okay... there has been a funny thing happening to me lately... I haven't been shopping, so I have actually been wearing what is in my closet... and getting compliments on my clothes!! The girls at work keep commenting on my clothes at work and asking if they are new and I can happily tell them that I just went shopping in my closet!!! It is exciting, but sad at the same time that I can actually go "shopping" in my closet. Another good thing that has come of the closer look at my closet is, I am getting rid of an entire bag of clothing!! Also, my cute friend April is "renting" some of my clothes for a while. So, I get to help out a friend and make some extra cash... for spending on something like... books. :)
(that was for you, Ali!! :) )

1 comment:

  1. Meg... let's play soon. You could bring a book over to my house and we could read together! P.S. I like the photo... it's cute.

    ReplyDelete